How not to die' How not to die'

nice

Great vid and loved the portal reference

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

The funny thing is

You seem to actually know alot about the plot of the power rangers I can see all the hints of it.
I too am a dork

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

having seen the orginal i must say

It is so amazing it must be brought back
h ttp://zorlan.free.fr/blog/?p=86

SuperBolseen tothe rescue SuperBolseen tothe rescue

Was really liking it until......

The whole 9/11 thing kinda ruined it for me

I-Incredible
F-Ferocious
U-Unbridled
L-Luscious

If I could give 25 starts I would period.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

its ok

The song is kinda old I laughed it about 3 months ago on Youtube the animation was ok and really if you don't even have to think out a movies storyline then the animation should be good right?

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Dad is so crazy

And thats why I love him

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

I just gotta say

I have been watching your work since you first submitted your stuff to NG and your work just keeps getting better.
Your games are very fun
your movies can be everything from funny to moving
and I just want to incourage you to continue on with what you are doing.
NG definitely has enough on the negative side of the spectrum and I only wish we could have more people with work like yours to even it out.
I have flash but am not quite knowledgeable enough to get my point across without it seeming goofy yet but maybe one day we could collaborate on something i'm a pretty good artist.
You seem to have such a great outlook on life and I love that we share the same faith.
Anyways this flash along with all of your other work is great keep it up

Fallout Boy Sucks Fallout Boy Sucks

well

I have actually seen a video on the internet about 3 months ago when this lame song was popular. Basically it did the exact same thing you tried to do in this video, but pulled it off much better. I couldnt even finish watching because it wasnt funny enough to actually have to listen to the song for.
Im sorry I agree with you that the song stinks but this is just a waste of NG bandwidth

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

wow

You really had me with this one.
Ive always been a fan of this series and it is sad to see it end, Ive been with you since the beginning and have always preferred this over ro.t.m.k. even though I do love those as well.
the story and the ending kinda slapped me in the face I was like oh no thats terrible and felt so bad and then you see game over and just reminds you how stupid you are for getting attached to a 8-bit sprite. All in all you should be more than proud that you could have that effect on people wonderful job just wonderful